If you’re missing multiple teeth in the same region of your mouth, your dentist is likely to recommend permanent with an implant-supported dental bridge.
A dental bridge secured with dental implants has several important benefits:
- Prevents the teeth adjacent to the missing teeth from changing position to fill the gap
- Prevents your jawbone from shrinking, making your face appear prematurely older
- Prevents you from having an unattractive smile
This type of bridge is supported with several dental implants, which act as tooth roots. While traditional bridges place all of the load on the surrounding teeth, the implants absorb much of the force from chewing, making it easier on the surrounding teeth.
- Your implants will be installed.
- new bridge will be a stable, secure solution, allowing you to eat comfortably and smile with confidence.